Deadly Dose: CNN Special


Emily Jackson and her mother, Ellen, on her high school graduation day in 2006.

Emily took an Oxycontin — a single prescription pill — that her cousin offered to her while drinking. She went to sleep that night and never woke up. She died of respiratory depression — she simply stopped breathing.

FULL STORY CNN.COM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s