OCT 15 Seattle Neighborhood Business District Safety Forum
by SODO BIA
The BIAs of Ballard, Chinatown/International District, University District, Pioneer Square, and SODO are collaborating in our efforts to engage with city, county, and state officials to address the increasing challenges our businesses are experiencing with drug dealers/users, public disorder, threatening behaviors and crime toward our customers and employees.
We want to invite you to attend a constructive conversation with our elected officials about the problems and solutions to our public safety concerns.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
1. Facilitator Introductions – 5 minutes
2. BIA Panel Presentation – 40 minutes
What BIAs are doing
Business, employee, and customer concerns
BIA request for action
3. City, County, State responses – 40 minutes
4. Public Comment – 30 minutes
5. Conclusion and Next Steps – 10 minutes